miercuri, 13 aprilie 2011

*Pure Soul*

There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face.  ~ Ben Williams
The great pleasure of a dog is that you may make a fool of yourself with him and not only will he not scold you, but he will make a fool of himself too.  ~ Samuel Butler, Notebooks, 1912
Dogs are miracles with paws.  ~ Attributed to Susan Ariel Rainbow Kennedy
I think dogs are the most amazing creatures; they give unconditional love.  For me they are the role model for being alive.  ~ Gilda Radner

Our dogs will love and admire the meanest of us, and feed our colossal vanity with their uncritical homage.  ~ Agnes Repplier

With the exception of women, there is nothing on earth so agreeable or necessary to the comfort of man as the dog.  ~ Edward Jesse, Anecdote of Dogs
Dogs laugh, but they laugh with their tails.  ~ Max Eastman, Enjoyment of Laughter
My goal in life is to be as good of a person my dog already thinks I am.  ~ Author Unknown

The more I see of man, the more I like dogs.  ~ Mme. de Staël

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu