miercuri, 13 aprilie 2011

F * R * I * E * N * D * S

A friend is one of the nicest things you can have, and one of the best things you can be.  ~ Douglas Pagels
A single rose can be my garden... a single friend, my world.  ~ Leo Buscaglia
Only your real friends will tell you when your face is dirty.  ~ Sicilian Proverb
The antidote for fifty enemies is one friend.  ~ Aristotle
A loyal friend laughs at your jokes when they're not so good, and sympathizes with your problems when they're not so bad.  ~ Arnold H. Glasgow

A true friend never gets in your way unless you happen to be going down.  ~ Arnold Glasow
A friend knows the song in my heart and sings it to me when my memory fails.  ~ Donna Roberts
A friend is the one who comes in when the whole world has gone out.  ~ Grace Pulpit

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu