duminică, 10 iulie 2011

A STRAY DOG'S PRAYER :(

Dear God please send me somebody who'll care!
I'm tired of running, I'm sick with despair.

My body is aching, it's so racked with pain
dear God I pray as I run in the rain.

That someone will love me and give me a home
A warm cozy bed and a big juicy bone.

My last owner tied me all day in the yard
Sometimes with no water and God that was hard!

So I chewed my leash God and I ran away
To rummage in garbage and live as a stray.

But now God I'm tired and hungry and cold
And I'm so afraid that I'll never grow old.

They've chased me with sticks hit me with stones
While I run the streets just looking for bones!

I'm not really bad God, please help if you can
For I have become just a "victim of man!"

I'm wormy dear God and I'm ridden with fleas
and all that I want is an owner to please!

If you find one for me God, I'll try to be good
I won't chew their shoes, and I'll do as I should.

I will love them, protect them and try to obey
When they tell me to sit, to lie down or to stay!

I don't think I'll make it too long on my own
Cause I'm getting so weak and I'm Oh so alone.

Each night as I sleep in the bushes I cry
Cause I'm so afraid God, that I'm gonna die!

I've got so much love and devotion to give
That I should be given a new chance to live.

So dear God please, please answer my prayer
send me somebody who will really care,

That is, dear God, if You're really there.

~ Author unknown ~

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu